"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Thursday, September 11, 2008

This week's update

I went to Little Rock for Mia's weekly check-up on Wednesday. Everything seemed to be going good--b/p was down a little, dilated to 1 cm, measuring on target and that's about all the statistics I have. :P Next appointment: next Wednesday. We spent the afternoon together, getting some of her school supplies at the campus bookstore and eating a long (and delicious!) lunch at the Olive Garden. It was great to see her again and spend some quality time together. :)

Now you know everything we do as far as the baby news--she still feels a lot of changes and thinks he may be coming sooner than later, but we'll have to wait and see. He's definitely moving a lot--I watched him kick around when we were eating lunch yesterday. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dalene -
I hope you don't mind me checking in when you update. I don't know you really well but I feel like I do since I watched you grow up. :)

This with the baby is so exciting for you and R. I can feel your glow as you write about it. Hope all goes well, and soon you'll have a little one in your arms.
Amy Beemer

Shannon said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

Shannon said...

oh, and i hope you enjoyed your last convention ALONE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!! I read every day and wanted to tell you that I am thinking of you and praying for you. I can't wait for you to post some pics of that little one. I am just bummed that I won't get to hold him until much later on. I love you guys and am sooooo happy for you!!!!

DK Campbell said...

Isn't that the COOLEST feeling!!! :) HUGS!!!

Becky said...

Ahhh...what wonderful news! Now how can I figure out a way to move halfway between my grandsons...or better yet, live 6 months near Farron and Cheri's and 6 months near you?? Actually I have been figuring on that before grandkids!

MT Foners said...

: ) YAY... so exciting! it's so fun to hear your news.. as amy said, I can feel your excitement in your post! We're sad we won't be seeing you at the wedding!