"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Quick Update


Although this picture looks nothing like me, it is a great depiction of the expression/feelings that I've been facing the past couple weeks--and will face on Monday; the kids' last day of the year!
I'm going to attempt a brief post; this is difficult for me, as most of you know well. :)


  • Beautiful day here; getting a little humid, but otherwise wonderful

  • Sitting on the Bentonville square accessing the wireless internet since ours is currently down

  • Ryan works until 6:30, then we're meeting friends for supper

  • 2nd home visit with Social worker went great--home study will be complete in a week or so

  • Sent our family profile this week--that's the last component that will need to be complete before we're "activated"

  • 2 days of work left!

  • Looking forward to summer projects around the house/yard

  • Union mtg/potluck/gospel mtg. tomorrow, so lots to look forward to!

  • Signing off, need to make a trip to Sam's Club and the grocery store

  • This sounds ridiculous; think I'll go back to my lengthy, wordy, paragraph form next time!

2 comments:

DK Campbell said...

Haha! We don't mind the wordiness... :) that's the only way we know what is going on in your lives and we may be the closest reading people you have! I can't say for CERTAIN that we are the closest.... :) Have a great tomorrow! Will hope to see you Wed unless we head to Cassville again. HUGS!!!!

theo and sarah said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I just sent you an email...in case it goes to junk mail:)