"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Friday, May 16, 2008

All in Bloom

Everything is in full bloom here; I'm enjoying watching the flowers and plants even though I haven't had a chance to get out there and dig around or plant any this year. I can't wait to do it--but decided I'd better wait until I really do have the time; if that happens. :) The irises and hostas came from Wisconsin a few years ago and look more awesome than ever before! The rose is one I planted from a tiny little rose "bush" that was really more like a stem a few years ago--and I'm pretty happy with the way it's looking right now as well!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Hmm...now how do I delete that sentence up there? Your flowers look great! I'm happy to have had a little part in adding color to your yard! That's interesting that your were able to get the rose started.

Neisha said...

beautiful flowers