"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Friday, January 2, 2009

Our Big Boy!

Jacobi had his 2 month check-up today and we already knew he was a big boy, but the check-up definitely confirmed that! :) He weighs 13 lb. 1 oz, which is 75-90th %ile and is 25 inches long, which is literally off the charts! The Dr. was very happy with how he's growing and developing. :) She did say that he has cradle cap on his scalp and skin both (face, chest, upper arms). I thought I had pretty much cured the cradle cap on his scalp and had no idea that the little, minimal bumps on his skin could be that. I learned something new today! We'll try hydro-cortisone on his skin but I'm not sure about the recommendation of Selsun Blue shampoo for a baby; I may skip that one!

I'm going to just post this without a picture this time; I think I'm over the "legal limit" of posts for the week anyway. :P

3 comments:

Annie and Len said...

haha i'd say your feeding him well!! I LOVE feeding the babies at daycare and could feed them all day if they ate that much..haha.

katrina said...

What a big boy! Such a charmer. :)

I got rid of Carter's cradle cap by rubbing oil on his head & then using a baby comb to rub it off after it loosened up. It made his hair a mess but made for good pictures. :) Plus it worked & is an alternative to Selsun Blue.

Neisha said...

so have you settled into a routine yet? it seems at first with a newborn life is chaotic because every thing changes. it's nice when it settles down.