"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Visitors

Ryan, Leah, and I--I love how happy she was to be sitting by her buddy Ryan. :)
Great Aunt Darla & Jacobi--a very young great aunt! :)
Great Uncle Kerry & Jacobi--again, a young great uncle--feels funny to even call them that.
Jenna, Kelsey, & Leah with Jacobi

We had visitors this week! Ryan's uncle, aunt, and cousins came for a few days--Kerry & Darla Magsam and their family. They got here Saturday evening and left Tuesday morning so it was quick, but great to spend some time with them! Of course Jacobi didn't get a bit of attention while they were here (haha). In reality I had lots of help, both with Jacobi and in the kitchen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before I criticize anyone, I walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get angry, they're a mile away and barefoot.

Dalene said...

Hmmmm...interesting anonymous comment but I can't figure out what it has to do with my post. :P

Becky said...

Looks like you had a great time together! Wish I could have been there too!