"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Faces of Jacobi




Okay, this post is simply to show some of the funny, cute, expressions and faces Jacobi can make. We could sit and watch him all day when he really gets going. You've seen the smiles--here are some worried/scared expressions, some outright unhappy ones, a wink, and some that you can interpret yourself. Just thought his fans might want to see some of the different faces he can make. :)








6 comments:

Kristi said...

He is just simply adorable!
Kristi

Becky said...

I second that. I love the one of me holding him. Looks like he's been growing this week!

Anonymous said...

what have you been doing to the poor little neglected thing lol i mean that last picture ...oh i just feel sooo sorry for him i mean look at that face!!!! LOL love you jacobi-
love tia tash
dalene- isnt it funny how they make some of the worse faces to make you feel like they just have it so bad lol its soo cute love u
p.s. he makes some really really precious faces too i love the ones of him smiling

Becky said...

I have trouble looking at the sad ones. I just want to be there for him and I'm so far away. =(
But I know he's in good hands!

Annie and Len said...

the last picture made me laugh:)

Lorene said...

he is just the cutest little guy! he does make you smile, want to hug him, wonder what he's thinking, and make you laugh! adorable is all i can say...when are you coming north???