"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day



Jacobi and I made a quick trip to MO to spend a couple of days with my family. We left on Wed. and came back Fri. On Thursday, Christmas day, we were together with my dad's side of the family at Grandpa & Grandma's. It was fun to have most everyone there, although we missed a few people including Ryan who had to work. We celebrated Zaden's birthday that afternoon since everyone was together and he was excited about his 3rd birthday party. He had said that he wanted "Baby Jacobi" at his birthday party, so I was glad we could be there. :) Sonya had planned some games for the kids (and bribed our youngest cousins into playing I think) and made a cool race car cake. Today is Zaden's actual birthday--Dec. 31st! I can't believe he's already 3 years old.


All 4 of the cousins--Zaden (3), Jacobi (2 mo), Kingston (1 1/2), Xander (1) Had trouble getting everyone to smile and sit still at the same time, but the pictures we did get have character anyway! :)
My cousins with Jacobi--Latisha, Kalene, Colleen, Gabriela, Carmen

No comments: