"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall


We really don't have much in the way of fall color here yet, so I had to settle for a picture from the internet, but the weather has been wonderful! I love the cool breezes that fall brings. :) Can't wait for our own fall color--right now there are just a few trees here and there that are brilliant, but it hasn't really hit in full force yet.
I really don't have much to say but felt like I needed a new post. Aries and the baby are doing good. She has another appointment tomorrow, so maybe I'll have some updated news then. We're hoping to go back for a visit this coming Monday/Tuesday and we're all 3 excited about cementing our connection and relationship before the baby comes. I talk to her on the phone almost every day so that helps to keep us connected as well. :) She's 36 weeks now, so it's all getting closer. Funny enough, I feel better about this match than either of the others, but I haven't done a single thing to get ready for baby since we've been talking to her--I guess I figure it will all come together sooner or later and I'm not too worried about it. It feels great!
Ryan did some work in the garage yesterday, which made it much more navigable. I think he's hoping we can actually fit the car in there this winter--but then I'm not sure where the motorcycle will go. Hmmmm...maybe he just wants the motorcycle to have plenty of room. :P This is his "early" month on Wed. & Sat. so he'll be home at 2:30 today, which is awesome. Maybe we can get some more done around here. I'm a little more inclined to be productive if he's here and working too. :)
I sub the next 2 days, which will be good. Next week I'll sub Wed-Fri, so that should keep me busy enough. It's kind of wierd to be back at work a little bit--but it's so different from before that I don't feel like I'm completely "at home" there anymore. Guess that's how it works. :)
Hope you're all having a great week--I mostly post new entries so I can read your comments. So, comment away! :) lol

6 comments:

MT Foners said...

so good to hear from you... sounds like life is going on day by day there too! were thinking of you all the way up here in blizzard country!

Anonymous said...

it is fun to hear the updated from you. we do wish you the very best in life experiences. there are so many feelings to deal with! hope there are more postive feelings ahead.

Anonymous said...

the anonymous is me--melissa

Neisha said...

ohh, so exciting. only 4 more weeks-give or take. are you ready?
things didn't work out for us but maybe we will try again.
good luck. i'm so happy for you guys.

Becky said...

It always brightens my day to hear from you! Enjoy your days at school and have a great weekend! We'll be waiting to hear about your trip south!

DK Campbell said...

Sounds like y'all are making progress! You'll have to take pictures of the garage with and without the car in it! :) Oh, and it sounds like you might need a 2 car garage so the motorcycle fits too?! :) Perhaps the next project... hehe