"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break!

Well, Spring Break is officially here for me, I guess! I had to take the day off today to go take my master's comprehensive exam (comps) this afternoon. I'm supposed to be studying right now--but I'm remembering what an awful studier I really am! I figure if I don't know it by now, I'm probably not going to retain anything I try to cram into my head in the last few hours anyway. :P I need to be at the U of A at 1:00 and am supposed to be done by 4:00.

Then I'm headed to our friend Nathan & Jordan's to watch their kiddos for the evening...Ryan's going to meet me there and bring supper. We'll spend the night since Jordan won't get home until 1:30 a.m. or so from work and Nathan is out of town. Looking forward to that--the kids are a lot of fun! The only thing I'm a little worried about is bedtime, but it shouldn't be too difficult. :/ (all you parents out there are probably rolling your eyes about now and thinking "yeah, right!" or "you don't have a clue..."--but we'll see!)

Tomorrow Ryan has to be at work at 7:00 a.m. and I'll come home around noon to try to get the house in order and make sure we have food to eat because the workers will be here tomorrow afternoon and stay a couple of nights, I think. That will be wonderful! :)

Next week--I have some phone calls to make, eye dr. appointment to go to, etc. and then I'm heading to MO on Tuesday and plan to come back Thursday. Kingston turns 1 on Wednesday, so I want to be there for that! Who knows what else spring break week will bring--I'm just elated to have the time off work! It's been absolutely nuts here lately and a break is very much welcomed! :)

Well, I really should at least read over my study questions and attempt to brush up on some information that's a little fuzzy...but procrastination seems to be calling my name. :) Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I hope you are having a wonderful spring break! I've had a little break myself as my day care kids have been sick. We are getting snow here on the first days of spring.