"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Iowa Nephews!

I promised pictures of our northern nephews (lol--I know iowa isn't that far north, but it sounds neat and they're north of us for sure) but I've taken my sweet time getting them uploaded. I think we got some really good ones--especially considering we were really only with them about 6 hours or so. :)

Meeting Liam Anders for the first time--needless to say, we're hooked!

Awwwww--I want one! :) There's not that's much more fun that cuddling up with a sleeping (or sleepy) baby. The awesome thing about this picture is that I had plenty of sleep the night before so I could enjoy it! Come December the cuddling with a baby thing might look a little different from a middle of the night viewpoint. :P
Love this face--a little bit of happy, ornery, and fun all at once. This was probably after Elliot called Ryan "grandpa"--no, it wasn't but we're still laughing about that. He just wanted to get his attention and apparently "grandpa" works for some people. ;) It was pretty cute. I don't think Ryan minded--he was just thrilled that Elliot wanted his attention!


Uncle Ryan & Elliot reading one of his new birthday books. I love how "comfy" and relaxed this picture is.
And one more that I just can't pass up--how cute is this!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

farron and cheri said...

Great pictures, and well done cropping out my messy house!

Ryan said...

Oh yikes, your house was FINE!!! I wish my house looked that great at times and I don't have 2 kiddos! :P We wouldn't have enjoyed our time any more if your house was spotless. :)

Anonymous said...

You have adorable pictures....just think....soon you'll have your own little bundle to cuddle...

Becky said...

All of your new pictures are simply priceless! Not only are the boys adorable but you and Ryan are too! Makes me want to give you all a hug right this minute!

DK Campbell said...

Adorable! Oh my goodness, how do boys know to be boys??? :) If you have a boy you'll get to have all those tractors in your house too!! You'll have to tell Cheri I love her green wall (just like I love your blue wall :)) - I wish I could "see it" in my house... When you and Jennifer are done with yours :) you could always come to our house! But give me notice - I need to clean. :)