"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Grandparents


I want to take a little space on my blog to dedicate to 2 people who have been influential in my life--and are great examples--my grandparents! They recently celebrated 50 years of marriage. We went up for the weekend so that we could join the rest of my family (minus the Forsberg installment--we missed you!) for a celebratory Friday night supper (which was really a feast), cake, punch, etc. It was a lot of fun and we all enjoyed being together.


To Grandpa & Grandma: 50 years and counting!


For any who are wondering; these are my dad's parents--my mom's parents are both gone now but they celebrated 53 anniversaries--nearly 54, if I've got it right! Ryan's grandparents have both celebrated more than 50 years of marriage, so we have a pretty special legacy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture Dalene, we missed being there too! Sounds like you all had a great time, you wouldn't have any more pictures would you? Looking for some I could print off. Thanks, Aunt Karen