"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day off

They just called school off here--it's freezing rain (which started around 6:00--when Ryan left for work at 5:30 everything was cold but clear). So, of course for the safety of children they don't want busses on icy roads--especially up in the hills of Bella Vista, which is in our district. But I'm definitely not going to argue--in fact, I'm going back to bed. :) Maybe I'll post something interesting (if I can think of anything) later today when I'm actually awake! For now--g'night at 6:24 a.m.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yaaaaay!!! Lucky you! You should have let me know so I could have cheered along with you! There was always a cheer at school when it was announced that school was getting out early.