"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fun Times


Some of these pictures are out of sequence, but you get the idea. :P Jacobi is starting to enjoy his showers with daddy and explore the water more.


He's also becoming quite scary on the changing table--but don't worry, I WAS right there next to him...see my hand?!
I found a new "trick" to use while I'm combing out his hair--a Signing Time video! I needed to watch it anyway (and still need to watch it again when I can really watch) but it definitely kept him more distracted from what I was doing which was trying NOT to pull his hair but get the tangles out. :) He's so happy after a shower--and loving his cozy bath blanket/towel from Aunt Cheri!

I love the angle or whatever (sorry--I don't know photography lingo) of this picture--Ryan took it--and this is one of Jacobi's favorite places to play these days.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Fun pictures! Corbin loves his shower with daddy also. Great time for father and son to bond!

Becky said...

Grandma closes her eyes and all of a sudden Jacobi reaches his arms up to her, she picks him up, gives him a big smooch and off they go to play. =) Adorable pictures! They make me wish I was there right now! Hugs and kisses to Jacobi!

theo and sarah said...

Great pics - He's getting so big and grown-up looking.

Neisha said...

he is getting cuter and cuter!! :)

Anisa said...

He's so cute and so happy!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Neisha...when he was born I just thought he was the cutest little thing...but he just keeps getting cuter...he looks sooooo squeezable! I wish I was there to give him a little smooch! :)

Becky said...

Hey Baby! I'm missin' you tonight!