"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Just in case you were wondering...

I'd like to say that the title to our blog, "Magsam's Holler," can be attributed to Ryan. I couldn't think of anything better--so that's it for now. To help you understand why we settled on this, Ryan suggested that the title should be something Arkansas-ish. Since "holler" is a noun used for the geographical feature otherwise known as a "hollow" as well as the verb to shout out, it seemed doubly fitting. Those of you who know us are probably rolling your eyes, and that's okay--roll on!

Modern Language Association (MLA):
"holler." Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1). Random House, Inc. 26 Dec. 2007. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/holler>.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dalene -
I like the blog name! It was so great to see you and your family at the wedding last week. I hope you won't mind if I peek in on your blog once in a while. Happy hollerin'!
Amy :)

Anonymous said...

Amy--not at all. It's fun to keep up with what's going on with everyone. I usually don't have anything too exciting to post and am kind of infrequent, but it helps people stay sort-of in touch anyway. :) Do you have a blog?

Anonymous said...

www.ourtinydot.wordpress.com

Come on over!!

Becky said...

I like your new blog name too. I like to check your blog when I'm missing you and that's quite often. Happy 2008!