"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Monday, February 16, 2009

Which Chair is "Just Right"?

Obviously, Jacobi is growing by leaps and bounds. He's 3 1/2 months old now. When Grammy weighed him on the scale at the clinic where she works a week ago, he weighed 15 1/2 pounds! Here are a few pictures of him trying out different chairs at Grandpa & Grammy's a week ago, trying to find one that was "just right." :P Actually, mama and Grammy were just having fun sitting him in different chairs because it was amusing and cute. :) He's loving sitting up these days and although he can't do it by himself yet of course, he's starting to pull his shoulders and head up off the blanket a little when he's laying down playing, etc.



We brought this seat home with us and he loves it for short periods of time.
Daddy took this picture recently--I think it's pretty cute, but I'm majorly biased.
I don't have anything to say that's not related to Jacobi, so I'm going to stop here.

7 comments:

Becky said...

NEW PICTURES OF JACOBI!!! YAY!!!
They made my day! Where in the world were you where they had such a variety of chairs?

Anonymous said...

Dalene...I have nothing to say except that I think he just might be the cutest little thing ever....he's sooooo lovable...I just want to squeeze him!!!!

Cheri said...

i say cute, and elliot does too (and thinks he's cute for saying it!)

love the second chair/throne!

Dalene said...

The chairs were at my parent's--there's more than enough for all 4 grandsons. ;) I wish you could squeeze him; he's very squeezable. :) Yes, I think the yellow chair looks like a throne--he makes a cute prince I guess?

theo and sarah said...

cute, cute, cute!!

Anonymous said...

i have the cutest nephew in the world :) Love aunt tash

Becky said...

Just Grandma back again...gazing at those beautiful brown eyes. Love you Jacobi! Can't wait till you are in my arms again!