"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Project






This is just to show you all what I've been keeping busy with lately. I'm getting very tired of this project--but know that I'll be glad I did it once it's done and my house is put back together. :) Top picture shows one round of painting in the garage yesterday--this is about 1/3 of all the trim I've painted so far and I have more than this left yet I think. I'm also doing all of the interior doors--and you can see below what the front door/closet door look like in the living room now. You should be very impressed, if you're wondering what you should think when you see it. :P




And the final picture shows the baby's room--yikes!!! But please notice the little bit of the door that you can see and the window trim is now white--that's part of the project! And the fact that the door is back on its hinges is another step in the right direction--late last week and earlier this week we had no doors to any of the rooms or closets in our house. Not a big deal when it's just the two of us, but definitely something that needed to be taken care of before my family arrives next week for Rogers Convention! I'm sure they'll be thankful. :P


On another note, I ended up not going to Mia's doctor appointment yesterday. Everything is fine, however, and she said the dr. was happy with her blood pressure and all--lots of fluid/swelling on her ankles, but that was the only "complaint." So far, so good with the baby updates. Should he decide to come at any moment, I really am mostly ready--despite what his room looks like right now! :)

6 comments:

Anisa said...

You look busy. Good luck with the painting and decorating.

I just tried to email you but it got sent back to me. Can you email me your address so I can try again? Thanks.

theo and sarah said...

Looks great! I like painted trim. Quite the project you have there.

I was going to say I've been trying to email you today too and keep getting failure notices, but it looks like I'm not the only one. Let me know if you have a new addy.

Ryan said...

Anyone who tries to email me--my email is down for some reason. The account has been "suspended" and we haven't figured out why. I've got my techie husband on it, though, so hopefully he'll be able to figure it out. :) In the meantime, I set up a new email address so I can communicate with the outside world. It's dalenemagsam@yahoo.com

DK Campbell said...

That looks AWESOME!!! :) Great job!

Neisha said...

looks real nice

Sonya said...

I just wanna say thank you for putting the doors back on. ;) Also, I'm slightly jealous that you actually were gonna get 2 personal emails in one day.